Math Pathways 6-12
Math Placement Protocols - Middle School
Math Placement Protocols - High School
- Students must pass Integrated Math I/Algebra I to fulfill California high school graduation requirements.
- The three-year sequence of Math I, II, and III correspond to Algebra I, Geometry and Algebra II Standards.
- Students may move among pathways based on progress, needs and goals at any time.
- STEM projects/activities will be included in all middle school math courses.
- Students will be placed into math courses based on math grades, teacher recommendation, assessment scores and parent/counselor consultation.
- There may be individual cases beyond the these course pathways that require individual attention and/or need for further advanced coursework based on student progress and performance.