Canvas Learning Portal
Welcome to Canvas!
What is Canvas Learning Management System? Canvas Learning Management System (LMS) is a way to simplify teaching and learning by connecting the digital tools teachers, students and parents use into one place.
¿Que es Canvas? La plataforma de gestión del aprendizaje de Canvas permite a las escuelas construir un entorno de aprendizaje digital. Canvas simplifica la enseñanza, eleva el aprendizaje y elimina los dolores de cabeza asociados al soporte y el desarrollo de las tecnologías de enseñanza tradicionales.
Why are teachers in grades K-12 using Canvas? Canvas provides an easy one-stop learning hub integrated into our student 365 accounts. This single log-in and management system makes virtual learning user friendly and facilitates teaching consistency among all grade levels. In Canvas, teachers can:
- Post, receive and grade student assignments, discussions, and quizzes.
- Easily align assignments and rubrics to standards and/or learning objectives.
- Provide students with written, audio, or video feedback and multiple revision/submission opportunities.
- Organize all work and course-related events into one, drag-and-drop calendar.
- Push course notifications to students via email and text.
Why might a student benefit from working in Canvas? Students can use Canvas to:
- Access class materials (calendar, assignments, quizzes, etc.) online using any device or any browser.
- Track their progress through ongoing teacher feedback tools.
- Receive course announcements, grade notifications, etc. instantaneously on their preferred device(s).
- Easily collaborate with peers and teachers.
Parent Observer Account Overview