If you think a child is being bullied
- Report the bullying to any school employee either verbally or on the district website
- Complaints of bullying will be investigated and resolved in accordance with the district's uniform complaint procedures specified in AR 1312.3.
- When a student is reported to be engaging in bullying off campus, we will investigate and document the activity and identify specific facts or circumstances that explain the impact or potential impact on school activity, school attendance, or the targeted student's educational performance.
- When the circumstances involve cyberbullying, individuals are encouraged to save and print any electronic or digital messages that they feel constitutes cyber-bullying and to report it to a teacher, school administrator or online on the district website so that the matter can be investigated.
- National PTA Connect for Respect
Report BullyingThe district takes all reports of bullying seriously and anyone who knows of a bullying incident or safety concern is encouraged to report it to school and district administrators. Those who bully count on intimidation and the threat of continued violence to keep their victims from speaking up. If you know or hear of anyone who is in trouble and really needs help, step up and submit a report below.