Bus Pass Information
Thank you for your interest in the District busing program. We look forward to another safe year of service to your student. Each bus rider must be registered annually for a bus pass and carry their pass with them every day.
Bus Pass RegistrationBus pass registration at the District Support Center begins July 24, 2017 for the 2017/2018 school year. Hours will be Monday - Friday from 7:30-11:30 am and 1:00-4:00 pm in the Transportation Department.
Register & Pay Online!Skip the trip to the District Support Center and register and pay for a bus pass online at mySchoolBucks where you can create an account for your child and select their transportation route. Initially your order will be in pending status until your home address and route is verified by staff. Once approved, you will receive an email confirmation. Your student will get their bus pass from the bus driver on their first day of school.
- New for the 2017/2018 school year! Payment plans will be available online starting July 10, 2017
- 4.25% convenience fee is charged for any payment made online
- Registration in person is required to receive fee assistance
To Register in Person You Will Need
Students of families who meet the guidelines for free or reduced meals may also be eligible to receive free or reduced transportation service. At the time you register for a bus pass, you will need to complete an application for transportation fee assistance (Income Disclosure Form) and present proof of 30 days of consecutive income. Income proof must show the name of the individual who received it and the source of the income. Please refer to the Proof of Income-Fee Assistance Checklist
- Completed registration form
- Cash, credit card (3.95% convenience fee applies), check, or money order payable to MVUSD. A $25.00 fee will be charged for any returned check.
Fee Assistance Pre-Registration is June 19-23, 8:30-11:30 am & 1:00-4:00 pmBus Pass FeesThe prices listed below are for a full school year. Call for pro-rated amounts.
Annual Bus Pass One-Way Pass 1st child: $395.00 1st child: $200.00 2nd child: $365.00 2nd child: $185.00 3rd & additional child: $335.00 3rd & additional child: $170.00 No family shall pay more than $1095.00 for any combination of Annual Pass
Reduced Bus Pass Fees for Qualified Families
Annual Bus Pass One-Way Pass 1st child: $135.00 1st child: $70.00 2nd child: $125.00 2nd child: $65.00 3rd & additional child: $115.00 3rd & additional child: $55.00 No family shall pay more than $345.00 for any combination of Annual Passe
- Now available online at MySchoolBucks or in person at the District Support Center
- There will be an additional $10 handling charge per family for this service
- A $25.00 fee will be charged for any returned check
- The first payment is due at the time of registration and subsequent payments are due each month by the 1st
- For those signing up for transportation mid-year, payment plans are not available after November
- Payment plans not current from the prior school year will prohibit current year bus pass registration
- Bus passes may be rescinded for non-payment
Bus Pass Replacement
A replacement fee of $10.00 will be charged for all lost, stolen, defaced, mutilated passes or for a change of parent/guardian.
Route-Bus Pass Changes
You cannot change from one bus pass type to another, change stops or stop payment for any reason without first contacting the Transportation Office or you will be responsible for all additional charges.
Transportation is not available for students who have an intra-district transfer.
RefundsRefunds are processed for the current school year and will be processed when bus pass is surrendered to the transportation department. All refunds will incur a $15.00 handling fee per family.