Welcome to the Murrieta Valley Unified Transportation Department
HYBRID TRANSPORTATION REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
For any questions regarding transportation, please contact Izaura Zavala at 951-696-1600 X1195 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
THERE WILL BE NO FEES CHARGED THROUGH JUNE 4,2021
Bus Pass Fees will resume for the 2021/2022 school year
Receiving Your School Bus Pass
- Please allow up to ten business days for processing
- Bus passes will be given to the student by the driver on the school bus route
- Your child may ride the bus during this period; there is no need to visit the district support center
- If after ten days your child still does not have a pass, please call the Transportation Department at 951-696-1600 x1195 or email email@example.com
School Bus Pass Replacement
- If you change your address during the school year, please contact Transportation so we can issue a bus pass with the correct route number and bus stop
- Your address must be updated in AERIES before requesting a new bus pass
- To update your student's AERIES account during the school year, you must go into the school's office and update your address in person
MVUSD offers transportation for eligible students:
Based on Individual Education Program (IEP)
For eligible students living within their assigned home school, living more than:
- 1.0 aerial mile from their home to elementary school
- 2.0 aerial miles from their home to middle school
- 3.0 aerial miles from their home to high school
Things to know
That riding a school bus is much safer than using any other form of transportation - including personal vehicles, railroad and airline travel.
- In support of teaching and learning, the Transportation Department provides approximately 3,000 students with safe and efficient school bus transportation.
- Our Safety and Training personnel provide annual mobility and transportation training for students, as well as an extensive training program for bus drivers.
- That all of our vehicles are inspected annually by CHP.
- We are utilizing the new ZPASS+ that allows you to download the application and track when and where your child gets on and off the school bus. Please go to www.zpassplus.com for more information.
For the safety and security of our student riders, your address in AERIES must be kept current throughout the entire school year.