• New Students 


    Locate the elementary, middle and high school for your specific street address by going to our School Locator  

    What do I need to enroll my child?  

    1. Completed registration packet Click HERE to fill out forms online (open between 6:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m.)
    2. Proof of residency
    3. Proof of Birth/Verification of Age - Birth certificate, Baptismal certificate, Passport, Adoption/Foster Care Record, Hospital Birth Record, Affidavit of Parent/Guardian
    4. The Report of Health Examination for entry to kindergarten and first grade must be signed and dated by the doctor performing the physical. The physical exam may be done up to a maximum of six months prior to entry into kindergarten.
    5. Proof of Dental Assessment for first time enrollees to school (TK, K or 1st grade).
    6. Emergency Contacts and Health Information - This is completed online as part of the enrollment process.  Please provide at least three (3) emergency contact numbers to be used in the event the child is ill or injured. A health history with pertinent health and medication information is also required.
    7. Grades - For students in grades 1 - 5,  provide their most current report card, progress report, or promotion certificate.  For students in 6-12,  provide their transcript and check-out grades, if applicable
  • Murrieta Valley Unified School District uses an online system for new student registration. Click HERE to get started.  Online registration is open from 6:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m.  

    When you have completed the online registration, to complete the process, you must check with school offices to find out the dates and times to complete the registration process, pick up class schedules and find out teacher assignments. Completing the online registration does not guarantee student placement or enrollment. 
    Parents who wish to have their child attend a school other than their school of residence must use the Intradistrict/Open Enrollment Transfer Process.  If you are an approved inter-district transfer (outside of our district), you will need to download the registration forms complete them and turn them in to the school office. You may also pick up a registration packet from school offices. 
    At certain times, district schools may reach maximum enrollment capacity. When that occurs, students may be overflowed to another school in the Murrieta Valley Unified School District where classroom space exists. For current information on a school's enrollment capacity, please contact the school office. For more information on Overflow Transfers, click here or contact Student Support at 696-1600 ext 1057. 
Last Modified on September 30, 2022