NATIONAL HONOR SOCIETY (NHS)
Membership Application Process
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A MEMBER OF NATIONAL HONOR SOCIETY (NHS)? -- Applications NOW AVAILABLE!
Dear Potential NHS Applicant:
Thank you for your interest in joining the National Honor Society. We look forward to reviewing your application.
- NOTE: Once applications have closed, acceptance status emails will be sent in the second week of November (November 7th-11th). A group of faculty members must collectively look at applications, and it will take time to do so.
- The deadline for completed applications and teacher recommendations is Friday, October 7th, no later than 4pm.
Make sure you thoroughly review your entire application before submitting it.
**YOU CAN ONLY ACCESS THE APPLICATION THROUGH YOUR MVUSD ACCOUNT (school account)**
- Complete the administrative/demographic information
- Include a copy of your unofficial transcript
- Complete the leadership position, service activities, and extracurricular activities sections as they relate to HIGH SCHOOL
- Complete the personal essay section
- It is also required that you send the linked teacher/faculty recommendation survey to 3 teachers/staff of your choice.
- Three recommendations are mandatory and failure to do so will disqualify your application.
- Teacher/Staff Recommendation Form: - https://forms.gle/SnnYmZqswnRecfZ86
- (if the link does not work, copy and paste it into your browser)
Thank you again for your interest and good luck in the application process!
Link to the National Honor Society Application Form: https://forms.gle/9KwVHQbYSNtieFRJA
- (if the link does not work, copy and paste it into your browser) - **YOU CAN ONLY ACCESS THE APPLICATION THROUGH YOUR MVUSD ACCOUNT (school account)**
Dr. Lê (NHS Advisor), the NHS Faculty Council (of teachers), and the 2022-2023 NHS Officers