• Welcome to Vista Murrieta's College Career Center!  



     Services available at the Breezeway- 

    Career Development (resume, interview skills)

    Scholarship Opportunities

    MSJC Matriculation

    Military Information and Assistance


    College search and application process

    Financial aid application through FAFSA

    Community Service Opportunities

    College Visits

    SAT/ACT waivers


    Work Permits

    Students must have a secured employment PRIOR to the issuance of a work permit.  Work permits are for your place of employment specifically; and not a general permit to work.  Work permit request forms are available via download from the VMHS website under College Career Center page then School Directory tab.  Students must fill out the form completely with both the parent and the employer signature prior to returning the work permit application to the East Hall Office to the Counseling Secretary.   Work Permits are available 24 - 48 hours after the work permit application has been turned into the East Hall Office.


    Transcript Requests

    Three options available:

    1.  Visit Parchment.com set up an account, request the transcript. Please note, all alumni must use parchment.com 

    • Parchment.com is a widely used system that sends official electronic transcripts to colleges throughout the US.
    • Request to view your transcript
    • Request to have your official transcript sent to a specific address/organization
    • Requests are typically processed within 72 hours; however, during holiday breaks there could be delays if school sites are closed.

    2.  If you have any questions regarding your transcript, please contact the College Career Center or Guidance Technician. 

    3.  Transcripts for current students can be requested by downloading the attached form and turning the form into the college and career center.  Please fill out the form in its entirety and allow 24 hours for processing. Transcript Request Form
    NCAA Official Transcripts
    Official transcripts for Class of 2019 seniors will be mailed out in August 2019 for students who have completed their NCAA student accounts.

    Reminder to Male Seniors

    If you are a male U.S. citizen or male immigrant living in the United States, you must register with the Selective Services System within 30 days of your 18th birthday.  You must register to qualify for federal student aid, federal jobs, federal job training as well as any state student financial aid or state employment.

    To register go to www.sss.gov , pick up a form at the local post office or mail in the completed Selective Service reminder card that is sent to most young men around their 18th birthday. 


    Other Information 


    Any questions contact:
    Michelle Morris
    Guidance Technician
    951-894-5750 ext 6589




Last Modified on July 31, 2020