• Transcripts


    Need help with Parchment? Here is a video to help. :) Click HERE


    Transcript Requests

    Three options are available:

    1. Visit Parchment.com to set up an account and request the transcript. Please note all alums must use Parchment.com.    

    • Parchment.com is a widely used system that sends official electronic transcripts to colleges throughout the US.
    • Request to view your transcript.
    • Request to have your official transcript sent to a specific address or organization.
    • Requests are typically processed within 72 hours; however, there could be delays if school sites are closed during holiday breaks.
    • If you need to send your OFFICIAL Transcript to a college, please use Parchment.com.


    2. Transcripts for current students can be requested by downloading the attached form and turning in the state to the College and Career Center. Please fill out the form in its entirety and allow 24 hours for processing. If you need an OFFICIAL transcript sent to a college, please use Parchment.com.

    3. If you have any questions regarding your transcript, please contact our VMHS Guidance Technicians (Michelle Morris A-K or Debbie Rausa L-Z). If the school site is closed, please contact Student Support at (951) 696-1600 x1101, x1102, or x1103

    NCAA Official Transcripts
    Official transcripts for Class of 2022 seniors will be mailed out in August 2022 for students who have completed their NCAA student accounts.
    MSJC Official Transcripts
    If you have taken a Dual Enrollment class, you will use Parchment.com to send Official MSJC transcripts to your College of choice.
Last Modified on September 29, 2023