Need help with Parchment? Here is a video to help :) Click HERE
Three options are available:
2. Transcripts for current students can be requested by downloading the attached form and turning the form into the College and Career Center. Please fill out the form in its entirety and allow 24 hours for processing. If you need an OFFICIAL transcript sent to a college, please use Parchment.com.
- Parchment.com is a widely used system that sends official electronic transcripts to colleges throughout the US.
- Request to view your transcript.
- Request to have your official transcript sent to a specific address or organization.
- Requests are typically processed within 72 hours; however, during holiday breaks there could be delays if school sites are closed.
- If you need to send your OFFICIAL Transcript to a college, please use Parchment.com.
3. If you have any questions regarding your transcript, please contact Mrs. Finch at the College and Career Center or our VMHS Guidance Technicians (Michelle Morris A-K or Debbie Rausa L-Z). If the school site is closed, please contact Leslie Anderson at email@example.com.****If you need transcripts for your Dual Enrollment classes through MSJC, use the link below.****NCAA Official TranscriptsOfficial transcripts for Class of 2022 seniors will be mailed out in August 2022 for students who have completed their NCAA student accounts.MSJC Official TranscriptsIf you have taken a Dual Enrollment class, you must request your college transcript from MSJC to be sent to your college / university.