Welcome to Vista Murrieta's College Career Center!
Have questions about FAFSA? Need assistance filling out the FAFSA application?
VMHS' FAFSA Specialist is back to help you. Email Mrs. Sandra Almaraz at SALmaraz@murrieta.k12.ca.us for assistance.
She is available Monday through Thursday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm until March 2, 2021!
October Virtual College Visits
Vanguard University, Thursday, 10/29/2020 - Zoom:TBD
Email email@example.com for any questions
Services available at the Breezeway-
Career Development (resume, interview skills)
Military Information and Assistance
College search and application process
Financial aid application through FAFSA
Community Service Opportunities
Three options available:
1. Visit Parchment.com set up an account, request the transcript. Please note, all alumni must use parchment.com
- Parchment.com is a widely used system that sends official electronic transcripts to colleges throughout the US.
- Request to view your transcript
- Request to have your official transcript sent to a specific address/organization
- Requests are typically processed within 72 hours; however, during holiday breaks there could be delays if school sites are closed.
2. If you have any questions regarding your transcript, please contact the College Career Center or Guidance Technician.3. Transcripts for current students can be requested by downloading the attached form and turning the form into the college and career center. Please fill out the form in its entirety and allow 24 hours for processing. Transcript Request FormNCAA Official TranscriptsOfficial transcripts for Class of 2021 seniors will be mailed out in August 2021 for students who have completed their NCAA student accounts.
Reminder to Male Seniors
If you are a male U.S. citizen or male immigrant living in the United States, you must register with the Selective Services System within 30 days of your 18th birthday. You must register to qualify for federal student aid, federal jobs, federal job training as well as any state student financial aid or state employment.
To register go to www.sss.gov , pick up a form at the local post office or mail in the completed Selective Service reminder card that is sent to most young men around their 18th birthday.
Any questions contact:Michelle MorrisGuidance Technician951-894-5750 ext firstname.lastname@example.org
- Higher Education- watch video Higher education video
- How To Write A College Essay Tips (pdf)
- Information on out of state colleges www.regionaladmissions.com/Resources%20(1).html