Special Education Records Request

  • To access student's special education records, a request must be submitted to our Records Clerk. 


    Please fill out the Records Request form and email it to:


    Records Request Form


    You will receive a confirmation email once your request form has been received. 

    It is important to read all emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.  



    Denise Ellegard

    Special Education Clerk

    (951) 696-1600 ext. 1061



Last Modified on June 15, 2022