• FAFSA & Financial Aid

     Financial Aid Resources: 

    FAFSA- Free Application for Federal Student Aid 

    If you are a dependent student, you will report your and your parents information. If you are an independent student you will only report your information. 

    Please visit: studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa/filling-out/dependency for mor information

    Parents that do not have a Social Security Number must enter 000-00-0000 on the FAFSA

    California Student Aid Commission

Last Modified on October 4, 2020